|Registration Cost: €
|Accompanying Person (s)
First Name :
Last Name :
First Name :
Last Name :
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference, are requested to contact the registration secretariat at email@example.com. Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the program.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird, regular or late deadline, it will not be considered as early bird or regular or late registration if the payment has not been received before the deadlines.
- EABCT plans to take photographs and video material at the 47th Congress of the European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies in Istanbul, Turkey and reproduce them in EABCT educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the EABCT website. By participating at the 47th Congress of the European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies in Istanbul, Turkey, you grant EABCT the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of EABCT. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by EABCT for any purpose.
1 Developing countries are low and middle income economies according to the World Bank list of economies.
2 To be eligible for the student fees, students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status. Without this documentation, delegate fees will be applied. You may send necessary document by fax at +90 212 347 63 63 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 The EABCT 2017 offers the opportunity for participation in Full Day/Half Day Pre Congress workshops only which will be held in 13 September 2017. Congress registration is not mandatory.
4 The EABCT 2017 offers 25 € discounted rates for participants who register Congress and Full Day Workshop, 10 € discounted rates for participants who register Congress and Half Day Pre Congress Workshop.
5 Gala dinner is on 15 September 2017. Congress registration is mandatory for gala dinner registration
* Congress registration is mandatory for In Congress Workshops.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Conference bag and printed materials
- Coffee breaks & lunch to be served during the conference scientific program
- Opening Ceremony on September13, 2017
Accompanying Person Registration Fee includes;
- Opening Ceremony and Welcoming reception (13 September 2017)
- City walking tour
- Admission to exhibition area €75/per person
(An accompanying person is a spouse, friend or adult child (18 years old and older) who is not working in CBT related occupation or field. A colleague or associate working in a related field or a student in related program may not attend the conference as an accompanying person)
Cancellation Policy – Registration:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the EABCT 2017 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received before or on 01 May, 2017 – full refund less a 10% administration fee
- Cancellations received on or between May 02 – June 02, 2017 – full refund less a 20% administration fee
- Cancellations received on or after June 03, 2017 – no refund, name change will be available
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of EABCT 2017, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.